1. Sarah Beeny – property developer and founder of Tepilo, a property buying and selling website. Known for promoting sustainable building materials and energy-efficient home improvements.
2. Kevin McCloud – presenter of TV show Grand Designs. He is known for advocating sustainable architecture and using environmentally friendly building materials.
3. Chris Bruntlett – co-founder of Modacity and author of “Building the Cycling City: The Dutch Blueprint for Urban Vitality”. Known for promoting green and sustainable building materials.
4. John Matson – construction manager and sustainability consultant. Promotes the use of eco-friendly building materials, including reclaimed wood, bamboo, and cork.
5. Mike Holmes – contractor and host of TV show Holmes on Homes. Advocates for the use of sustainable building materials and energy-efficient home improvements.
6. Mary Mary – interior designer and expert on HGTV’s “Property Brothers” show. She is known for promoting sustainable and eco-friendly building materials.
7. David Johnston – founder of the green building consultancy What’s Working, Inc. Know for promoting sustainable building practices and materials.
8. Bruce Harley – author of “Cut Your Energy Bills Now”. Known for advocating for energy-efficient home improvements and renewable energy solutions.
9. Angela Bell – sustainable interior designer and founder of the Green at Home blog. Advocates for sustainable building practices, materials, and energy-efficient home improvements.
10. Eric Corey Freed – architect, author, and speaker on sustainable design. Known for promoting the use of eco-friendly and energy-efficient building materials in his designs.